HERE LIES WHAT FOLLOWS LIES

In my sojourn here on earth, I've met expert liars- in varying sizes,
ages, colours, and all. Some open their mouths and the auto-lie
generator just takes over. Just like that!
Many add 'twist' to tales, so as to make the story 'more interesting.'
Shaving and Shaping as they please, and keeping the audience awed. Are
you guilty of this? Hehehe!

A lot of us are. All of us have been tempted to twist stories, so as
to 'gain' some things.
BUT something remains the end factor of lying: DISTRUST! There are
many things spoken by some people that, whenever I remember, that seed
of distrust grows. This is because I know how much they lie.
Sometimes, I feel like picking my phone to confirm from them whether
what they told me, say ten years ago, was right afterall. But, what
difference would it make? They'd just lie again!
MY ADVICE for all is simple: Say The Truth! They wouldn't slay you for
it. Lie Kills!
☀♠__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅|Ţ*Ƒ*Ƒ|_̅̅̅_̅̅_̅_♠✽̤̈̊
`°•.¸¸†hê £åñ†å§†ï¢ £åßµl𵧸¸¸.•°
☑. Like ♥ ☐. Comment ♥ ☎. Share ♥
--
Fabusolatope
FABUSOLA TOPE CHRISTIANSEN