ARE YOU THAT IGNORANT?

You remember back then in high school, when guys
love writing 'success is mine,' 'favour is mine' and
the likes on their notebook. Personally, it ain't my way, even back
then: I prefer classy stuffs.
Onward!
A friend of mine wrote 'Ignorance is mine' on his note. And I was like, 'yeah, without saying.'

Anytime I remember, I still chuckle to myself.
It's a thing to be ignorant. It's another to be so ignorant, you
actually admitted ignorance, ignorantly. Hehehe!
Hey, I'm not trying to make fun of anyone. We all are ignorant in one
aspect of life or the other. No one is Mr. Know All.
That's why we must keep learning. Each new day, we must have it in mind that...
More Knowledge Equals Less Ignorance...
So, Which side do you prefer to be on?
--
Fabusolatope
FABUSOLA TOPE CHRISTIANSEN