NAMASTE... The Divine Within...

If you normally patronise Bollywood, The
Indian Movies, you would be aware of the way
they greet. Holding their hands together with the
fingers facing upwards, and head bowed, they
say the greeting, 'NAMASTE'. Many would
take it to mean the normal hello. it does too.
However, it has much deeper meaning…

"I honor the Spirit in you which is also in me."
"I honor the place in you in which the entire
Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which
is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of
Peace. When you are in that place in you, and
I am in that place in me, we are One."
"I salute the God within you."
"Your spirit and my spirit are ONE."
"That which is of the Divine in me greets that
which is of the Divine in you."
"The Divinity within me perceives and adores
the Divinity within you."
"All that is best and highest in me greets/salutes
all that is best and highest in you."
Onward!
See, I love that expression so much, for it talks
of what is really within us, if only we could see.
The Bible confirmed that we are gods.
Doubt that? Read:
The Book of Psalms 82:6 says, "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of
you are children of the most High."
There are others, but that should suffice.
Look within you, and see the god in you. If you don't,the next verse
of the verse above says, "But ye shall die like men, and fall like one
of the princes."
Don't live an anyhow kind of life.
LEAD a life of QUALITY!
Remember,
and make things happen. Gotta go now. Till,
say… Who knows?!
☀♠__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅|Ţ*Ƒ*Ƒ|_̅̅̅_̅̅_̅_♠✽̤̈̊
`°•.¸¸†hê £åñ†å§†ï¢ £åßµl𵧸¸¸.•°
--
Fabusolatope
FABUSOLA TOPE CHRISTIANSEN