Mixed Feelings Yesterday: Manchester United, Super Eagles, Serena Williams, Sharapova, Novak Djokovic are the cause!

Aloha, Amigo!
How has the week been? I was here in spirit on Sunday. I think you got the hint. So, I'm going to tell you of how mixed my feelings was yesterday. Don't pity me. You can even laugh now. Anyway, he who laughs last...
Let me start by saying I'm a Manchester United Fan. Yes, laugh! Chelsea really handed it to us. No, they chocked it down our throat. 3-1! And who scored? My own Samuel Fils Eto'o! If only the fish knew the water it swims in would be the one to boil him...
And I supported you, Eto'o. Why? Why?
However, Just like a compensation (I would take that, thanks.), My Country Team, The Super Eagles of Nigeria trashed the Bafana Bafana of South Africa, 3-1! Yeahhhhhhhh!!! It was also played around the same time.
Coincidence? Who cares? God has his ways of putting smiles on the faces of his people.
Turns out Manchester United isn't the only "Greaty" to face such fate. Our own Serena Williams and Sharapova were actually ousted from the Australia Open contest. By the officials? No, they were thown out by some other beautiful ladies whose names I can't remember. Talk about Turn-Around.

Be of good spirit, though. Novak Djokovic is still representing the guy! We should probably drink to that.(Just give me Natural water, since all these beverages companies are not paying me yet.) So, we are glad for you, Nov.(How can we abbreviate your name without it sounding like the name of a month. Not even the first, Jan, but the eleventh?! Not Good!)
There is something else about sports that I am dropping next. I should not let the cat out of the bag just yet, but...
It's about the Olympics starting soon... And... (Chill for now, okay?)
So, you would agree with me, Amigo, that yesterday Sunday, wasn't only spiritual. It was sporty as well. And it wasn't really so bad, even considering the Manchester United loss. I can still smile, as you should too,...
... By Counting my Blessings.
So, that's my greetings for yesterday till now. Expect more, and subscribe to stay updated.
Aku Cinta Kamu, Amigo.
Aloha!