THAT THING WE MISS

I have a nephew. Very sweet young boy. Could be
very stubborn, too. His name is Testimony. We call
him Testy. And believe me, I haven't met a kid as
testy as he is! He was at it the other night, and I
had to spank him. He cried, and was looking at me
like I was a monster. I thought, well cry, go to
sleep. He shocked me! A few minutes later, he was
telling me, " Brother Tunde, Take my water. Make
sure you drink it o. I would help you carry your
plates." And On and On.

This is today message from The Fantastic Fabulous.
FORGIVE!
I have seen people hurting themselves and others
because they can't let go. This people voluntarily
throw themselves into the pit of unhappiness. How
immature!
They give people free space in their head. If only, if
only you could let go like Testy... What we're missing!
I am The Fantastic Fabulous, sending this message
to everyone... Love you all.
☀♠__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅|Ţ*Ƒ*Ƒ|_̅̅̅_̅̅_̅_♠✽̤̈̊
`°•.¸¸†hê £åñ†å§†ï¢ £åßµl𵧸¸¸.•°
--
Fabusolatope
FABUSOLA TOPE CHRISTIANSEN