UNDERSTANDING THE OPPOSITE SEX

When I was a little boy, I loved the female folks. I could still remember 'stealing' my dad's watch to show off to a girl back then. The scar I got for the act is still at the back of my hand. I entered high school and the way females act made me hate them.

It took a lot to turn me; I fell in love with someone I despised.
Since then, I've been doing a lot of things to know what the womanhood is all about. Learning. Exploring. Preparing myself.
There is no stop to getting more knowledge about the opposite sex. One never graduates from it. You just progress. If one likes, he could feign indifference. But at the end, those who work at it get rewarded.
For example, I get to be more confident. I know what I want and, to some extent, what they do too. I don't keep asking rhetorical questions. I know, because I'm learning.
I must tell you, I'm still learning. So, keep doing that, too. It is so rewarding. You don't have to tell yourself you are good. They would tell you.
Trust me, on this case, we are all learners! With that, I drop my pen, which is a keypad.
Comment and Share!
☀♠__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅|Ţ*Ƒ*Ƒ|_̅̅̅_̅̅_̅_♠✽̤̈̊
`°•.¸¸†hê £åñ†å§†ï¢ £åßµl𵧸¸¸.•°