DEAL WITH IT PERSONALLY

Aloha, Amigo!
Happy Sunday! How has it been going? It's been going well here. Yesterday, I was home but I wasn't able to drop a post. Actually, I was busy washing my clothes. I don't use the dry cleaners; I do my own washing personally.
Testy was helping me out. (You remember Testimony, my nephew, right?) The Soon-To-Be-Five-Years-Old actually was the one who single-handedly washed my socks and my singlets. My Briefs? I washed them myself, Thanks. Yes, they are my personal stuff. So, I dealt with them personally. And this leads to what I want us to examine today.
There was once a farmer who had a large cornfield ready for harvest. This farmer had a son, a young lad full of life. Handsome too, looked like me. *Smiling* Now, inside that farm, there lived a bird. A very beautiful bird, with her innocent chick. They survived on the corn ears in the middle of the field.
Because the field was so large, they were unnoticed, so undisturbed. One day, the farmer looked at the cornfield, called his son and said,

"This Cornfield is ready for harvest. Quick, son! Help me call my Best friend. It's harvest time, and I need his help." The innocent chick overheard the conversation and told his mother. When the mother bird heard, she said,"Relax, darling. It wouldn't happen" And just as she predicted, the friend didn't come.
Days later, the farmer looked at the cornfield, called his son and said,
"This Cornfield is ready for harvest. Quick, son! Help me call the Neighbouring Farmers. It's harvest time, and I need their help." The innocent chick overheard the conversation and told his mother. When the mother bird heard, she said,"Relax, darling. It wouldn't happen" And just as she predicted, the neighbouring farmers didn't come.
After some time, the farmer looked at the cornfield, called his son and said,
"This Cornfield is ready for harvest. Quick, son! Help me call my Brother. It's harvest time, and I need his help." The innocent chick overheard the conversation and told his mother. When the mother bird heard, she said,"Relax, darling. It wouldn't happen" And just as she predicted, the brother didn't come.
And so it went on,...
UNTIL ONE DAY...
The farmer looked at the cornfield. Saw some of the corns decaying and shouted, "Oh, Son! Double Quick! Bring out the tools. We are starting work on the field soonest, by thunder!" The innocent chick heard as usual, (Dude must be the world's greatest eavesdropper.), and went to tell his mother.
When the mother heard, she trembled and shrieked, "Quick, son! Double quick at that. We are packing; We are leaving today. For they have relying too much on external help, and have taken matters into their hands. NOTHING CAN STOP THEM NOW!"
If you follow my posts well, you would notice I believe in seeking help when and where necessary. Trust me, we can't always get things right on our own. No man is an island, they say.
However, there are some things you just have to deal with personally. I'm from the Yoruba race, in case you don't know. Our elders say, " Ko ki n se gbogbo aso la n sa l'oorun." That is, not all clothes are dried in the sun.
Some things have to be handled by ourselves and dealt with personally. Besides, most people are selfish. Overly relying on human helps could make one lose opportunities. It all calls for balance; Time to seek help, and Time to deal with it personally...
That's it for now. Add your points by dropping a comment below. I look forward to and appreciate it.
Till I drop another fresh post...
Aku Cinta Kamu, Amigo!
Aloha!